Ifrogman ifrogman

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who Cares?

What strange weather we are having lately, but then we are experiencing climatic change, which according to my friends is something that will become more pronounced as the years advance. Personally, I don’t mind the rain at all, but these bouts of very hot sunny days are something else altogether. It’s playing havoc with my complexion. Croak!!!

As a lowly frog I’m glad that I don’t have to be concerned with how your politicians are messing about with your society. Of course, I can still offer you the benefit of my experience with some sound advice, but as with everything else I’ve spoken to you about, I doubt that you’d take any real notice of anything I tell you. Croak!!!

Bob has shown some concern about the way that Labour is going to the dogs(?), with their leader, if this indeed is what he claims to be, falling a great deal short of showing any form of leadership. Croak!!! Worse thing about this, is that he appears to have given up on shouldering his responsibilities, a situation that comes of accepting the position as Prime Minister, a position he fought tooth and nail to get. Now, just when things around him are getting a little tough, he seems quite happy to drop everything and to let the Tories have a go, hoping that they will find a way out of the mess he’s created. Poppycock!! The Tories are simply not capable of fighting their way out of a paper bag, let alone take on the responsibilities of running a country. Ribbit!!!

I find myself having to say something about these houses that many of you found a desire to buy. If what Bob tells me is correct, then you lot who paid far too much for your homes, well, to put it bluntly, you’re in for a shock! These houses, the ones you valued as being worth… oh, let’s say one-hundred and sixty-thousand of your pounds, well since they were only worth about sixty-thousand pounds a few years ago, it stands to reason that when the current prices fall even further than they’re doing at present, they are merely reverting back to their true value. It was only greed that pushed these prices upwards in the first place, and this stupid desire that teens and twenty year olds have in owning their own property. Surely even you have heard that these financiers who made millions out of selling on mortgages, are now being taken to court? Why? Because what they did was morally wrong. They sold mortgages knowing that you lot out there weren’t going to be able to pay them once the interest rates went spiralling ever upwards. They didn’t give a damn, they were in it for whatever they could make out of it all.

Unfortunately, this has had a knock on effect around the globe, with inflation rising and the credit crunch taking hold of every aspect of society. And now, simply because of the antics of a greedy sector of the public, everyone is having to suffer. Well, not quite everyone, because some, like Bob, are not really affected by this so-called crunch. Ribbit!!!

Bob invited me into his house last night, though I have to tell you, I prefer the surroundings of my pond any time of the day or night. Anyway, we watched a programme on his television, I like this gadget. How does he manage to get so many things inside such a slim box? Ah well, back to what I was talking about, the programme. It was all about something you humans enjoy eating, the sandwich. Now I don’t know about you lot, but I didn’t think that you humans actually enjoyed eating stuff when it’s been thrown on the floor. Welcome to my world. Ribbit!!!

If you enjoy eating your food off the floor, then just take a look at these tiny, but juicy little snacks. I’ll even save you a few if you’d like them?






Well, I’ll see you all again soon...


Froggy

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:41 pm, Blogger ONNO said...

After your commentary, makes me wish I were a frog :)

Dagny
www.onnotextiles.com
bamboo and organic clothing

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger ifrogman said...

Thanks, but being a frog is fraught with danger. I wish I was bigger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home