Ifrogman ifrogman

Friday, July 11, 2008

Pulling the wool

Yep, it's me, your old friend Froggy is back again 'cos I've got something more to tell you. Ribbit!!! From what I'm constantly being told, you humans are in a bit of a crisis because of the cars you drive. Well, from the way I see things, it isn't really surprising. The cars you have at present are frequently described as gas guzzlers, which comes as no shock when you realise that they spew out so many noxious gases, including the dreaded Carbon Monoxide and Dioxide. Croak!!!

Now, wouldn't you think that car makers would be racing to get ahead in the manufacturing stakes where electric cars are concerned? Yes, of course you would, but I can understand only too well why none of you wants to buy what's on offer at present. After all, who in their right mind wants to be seen cruising the highways and byways, in let's face it, what looks like one of those old "Noddy" cars made years ago for the human invalids amongst you? Ah! I see that you're getting my drift. Ribbit!!!

I can't say that I blame you for thinking this way, after all, if cars can be made in sporty designs for the gas guzzlers on the roads, it stands to reason that they can design some real cool shapes for electric cars, doesn't it? Have you ever wondered why it simply isn't the case? Then let me give you the benefit of my knowledge and experience.

If car manufacturers were to begin making trendy-looking electric vehicles, I expect that most of you humans would turn to buying one of them, especially as they would provide zero emissions and a zillion miles between charges. Right... Now, if this happened, your government would be up in arms against you doing such a thing, why? It's simple, you would no longer be buying petrol or diesel, so bang goes their source for these exorbitant tax revenues they rake in each and every day. Of course, by going electric, you would be contributing to a much cleaner atmosphere, which in turn would provide you all with a much healthier life style, or at least a start in the right direction. Food for thought, right? Ribbit!!!

Another thing that should concern all of you humans out there, it's that your government has proven, at least during this past seven days or so, that it has no intention of reducing carbon emissions, and therefore do something positive towards the reduction of the green house effect. I can see that you don't believe me, well, surely even you lot have been taking notice of this G8 summit they've been having in far off Japan? From what I understand, they have decided on your behalf, to reduce green house gases by 2050. Croak!!! That's a damned life-time away to some people! Wouldn't you agree that most of these ministers/leaders will be dead by the time this comes around? What about those of you who have children of up to ten years, the very people who by 2050 will be possibly trying to put right the cock-up made by today's crackpot leaders? What about their promises to do something by 2020? Fat chance!! You lot have to face it, the human race is doomed, destined to be destroyed by its own doing, or lack of it, anyway. Croak!!!

One last thing on the subject of your government before I get back to enjoying my life. Your government neglects you by its own admission. Why? It's simple, they admit that instead of representing each and every soul in this fair land of yours, it's satisfied by keeping most of the electorate happy, as can be seen by its plans to raise the road fund licence next year. I don't know about you, but aren't they supposed to represent everyone in Britain? Croak!!!

Ouch! I think that I've got keyboard cramp....

I'll catch you all again soon, bye for now,

Froggy

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home