Ifrogman ifrogman

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Froggy's world of revelations

They say that it's a frog's world, but I believe that this was said by a frog out there somewhere, one who hadn't the foggiest idea of what any of you humans are like. For me, and in being a frog, I've started to see how your world has evolved through the touch of you humans. I've had a very long discussion with Bob as he tended the garden, and what he told me this week about you lot, well, it beggars belief. Croak!!!

Now, we frogs know a thing or two about sticking together, and hopefully for the benefit of all us frogs. But you humans.... what you do to each other tells me a lot more about how humans are deep inside, than I could have known if I had been able to live forever. Ribbit!!!

I really would like one of you lot to tell me why it is you're always so cruel to each other? I've heard it said that 'shit happens!', only from my viewpoint, it appears to be happening all the time with humans, and none of you gives a damn. You don't seem to have anything good to do, or even say about each other. And as if I know you don't believe me, I'm going to provide you with just a few choice examples of what you do to each other, and of how much you care so little about it. Croak!!!

Bob, bless him, told me that you humans like to stay in what you call, hotels, places to stay when you're away from home. These hotels more often than not make very good profits on what they provide for the pleasure of you humans, their customers. Now, you'd obviously think that those who work in these hotels, and there are thousands of these hard working souls, would quite naturally be paid very handsomely for providing you lot with a place to enjoy your stay, now wouldn't you? Toad's crap! Most of you will no doubt have seen the TV programme which exposed the likes of top London establishments as being slave drivers, frequently paying wages that ends up with its workers being ripped off, only you were unaware of anything untoward going on during your stay. Perhaps that you were disgusted by what you discovered? You damned well should be too.

Anyway, what you may not be aware of, and this is something that happens regularly in a top tourist hotel in an extremely popular area of England, it's this. Now, if after you, and I need you to imagine that you work in such a hotel, oh come on, just use what imagination you've got left, for goodness sake. Anyway, you've just worked extremely hard for a whole month, and when your wages day arrives, the scumbag hotel owner tells you that you're not going to be paid. How do you feel about it? Sick? Worried? Cheated? Remember, this is a highly rated establishment, one that is respected far and wide, one that has been paid very handsomely by all those who stayed under its roof, slept in comfortable beds with clean fresh sheets, oh, and not forgetting that you've worked like a slave for your earnings, in this case, the minimum wage. Now this piece of crud wants to let you go home unpaid and hangs on to what is rightfully yours. Now, how do you feel? Do you think that this kind of practice is fair?

Personally, if I was a human, and thank goodness I'm not, I'd be pretty pissed off at this petty attitude from the hotel owner. Oh, and did I mention to you that these threats of non payment of wages has been going on for years, that the hotel owner takes drugs and spends the profits on works of art to cheat the customs and revenue people? Does it make you feel any different towards these unfortunate workers? I doubt that you even care, given the general attitude that exists between you humans. Perhaps that you are one of those who stay at hotels and then look down your nose at those who work there? I tell you this, I feel pretty croaked up about all of this, and I've never even stayed in a hotel. Croak!!! Croak!!!

Moving on to yet another strange human activity, Mobile Phones. Now I wonder why it is that you humans feel so insecure, unless you have a mobile phone glued to your ear all the time? Is it something like a child's comfort blanket? And why is it that you do anything to own one, then let these service providers walk all over you? Bob says that your government is more supportive of these companies ripping you off, than in protecting your interests as a customer. I wonder why it is that when you walk into one of these phone stores, you appear to leave all commonsense outside the shop? Would you give a complete stranger your wallet or purse on the street? No! Then why do you do this when you purchase a mobile phone, and apparently without any real consideration either. And you think I'm stupid! Ribbit!!!

I'm finished for today, I'm going to hop off around the garden again, and get to grips with the real world. Catch you all again real soon, Bye!

Froggy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home