Ifrogman ifrogman

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Exposé

The continuation of these wintry spells is not doing me any good at all, especially since the pond is prone to freezing at night, something that would kill off my progeny completely. The good news, if there is ever any at all, it's that Bob was kind enough to remove all the spawn from the pond, placing it in a bucket of pond water in his porch, before it had a chance to freeze altogether. Isn't that wonderful? Ribbit!!!

Being a frog with a mission, I have to say that not everyone in your species is as concerned for others as Bob is. I see that Microsoft's mister Gates still thinks of everything from the viewpoint of profitability. He is still letting the rest of the world buy his Vista OS at a reduced price, while nice people like our Bob has to pay top dollar. It appears that it's being sold elsewhere in the EEC for less than over here, and yet I assumed that Bob lives in this community too? I wonder why it is that the British are always viewed as being wealthy suckers, I mean, more able to afford these higher prices? Believe it or not, mister Gates, the pensioners of Britain, who are PC users too, by the way, are having to provide for their lives from way below the poverty line. Croak!!! Oh! And just in case you've lost track of what the poverty line is, it's something you've lost track with, being POOR!

While I'm on the subject of this mister Gates, I want to point out another little fact about his Vista OS. Is it just me, or have any of you also noticed that Vista is not compatible with many of the programs you loved to use with windows 98 or XP on your PCs? I find it most odd that someone like mister Gates wants to have such a stranglehold on users in the world of the PC. Every time he upgrades or renews his operating systems, he prevents the software of other individuals and companies, from being used with his new systems, thereby creating a monopoly. How mean and greedy is this? Croak!!!

Bob has asked that I pass a message on for him. It concerns the government's plans to have your children take an oath of allegiance to Queen and country. He says that if the country showed more concern for its people than it does, then this would be a fairly good idea. But since it doesn't give a rat's arse about any of us, they shouldn't be forcing your children to make any oaths. He says that he could understand it better, if they were teaching your children to be, and act as they do. Their oath being, Think only for yourselves and take everything you can lay your greedy mitts on... That is what it's like to be British. Ribbit!!!

Time for me to head back to my pond again, I need a rest. Take care until next time...

Froggy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home