Ifrogman ifrogman

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a crazy world

While bob continues to tinker around the garden, I'm beginning to leave my pond for longer periods at a time, it's the way we frogs are you know. We may do some fairly odd things at times, but it will never be the equal of what you humans get up to. I've just heard some news concerning the great US leader across the pond. What's more, the news is not good. Croak!!!

Apparently, mister Bush, a human being I have spoken of before, is determined to start throwing his weight around against the Iranians. Now if what Bob told me about this mister Bush is true, I cannot help but wonder why it is that he seems to want to go to war with just about anyone, and everyone. Is this what the American people actually want him to do? Now although I feel that I know a lot more than I once did about you humans, I refuse to believe that this mister Bush is a war monger. Ribbit!!!

I am dreadfully sorry, but I owe you all an almighty apology. Not long ago, I told you that Bob, who loves to study astronomy, had discovered a wayward asteroid, and that it was heading straight for earth and would most likely squash everyone flatter than a bug. I was wrong! Bob was wrong! He had the nerve to admit that what he found was merely the splattered remains of a dead fly that had lodged itself on the front lens of his precious telescope. I should give him a piece of my mind, but it wouldn't do him any good. Ribbit!!!

By the way, I'd like to thank the person who offered to buy my special herbal concoction. Did you want the large, medium or small preparation? It's okay, there's only a few pounds difference between each size, and on top of it all, it's post free. Ribbit!!!

Well, it's a beautiful evening right now, I've decided that I'm going to hop off and enjoy it while it's still here. Take care and don't have nightmares.

Bye for now... Ribbit!!!

Froggy

1 Comments:

At 4:50 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

It's hard not to have nightmares Froggy, with the likes of people like Mister Bush running around pretending they're more important that they are. And he's not a war monger, just a delusional, paranoid, self-important... Oh let me just stop right there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home