Ifrogman ifrogman

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Is it right?

Bob told me about something today that made my blood almost boil inside, and from where I'm sitting at the edge of my pond, I think that what was said, is a clear affront to all of you who have had damage to your homes due to the current flooding.

When Bob once spoke about your love of houses, he also explained that many are classed as listed buildings. I understand that such buildings, when in need of repair, have to abide by a strict set of rules regarding the materials that will be used, including those who are qualified to do the work? Further, this work is quite often very costly when compared to your everyday building repair work. Yet this is an expense that you, as the owner, must meet out of your own pockets. It doesn't matter if English Heritage has told you that you must get the work done. You have to do as you're told and lump it!

Well then, why is it that as soon as the Queen's Buckingham Palace, a listed building, is threatening to fall apart, does she go running cap(crown) in hand to your government, where she tells them that she needs three zillion pounds to do this work? It's a listed building and she is responsible for the cost of its repairs. Croak!!! I mean to say, Bob tells me that she is one of Britain's wealthiest women, so why does she suddenly need to scrounge off you good tax payers? Is it simply because you lot are her loyal subjects and must do as you're told? I ask you: Is she suddenly going dip into her purse and help all of you who have suffered damage to your houses because of this dreadful flooding? Too damned right she isn't!!! It doesn't matter that the Queen can just swan off somewhere else to live, after all, she has lots of other property she can use, unlike you lot. Croak!!!

Why is it that the more wealthy a person is in this country, the more they seem to want to rob the hard working people of their money? Leaping toads, you humans do have a strange way to live... Croak!!!

I think I'm going to take a few days off and rest a while, I need it!

Froggy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home