Ifrogman ifrogman

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Highly desirable shed...

Amazing, isn't it? One minute the garden is full of sunshine and hotter than hell, the next, well from what Bob has told me today, some of you are experiencing floods. Floods! I ask you, how lucky can humans be. To a sexy frog like what I am, flooding is like manna from heaven. All that water to swim around in, wow!! Oh! But don't get me wrong, I do understand that for you humans, and the very fact that it floods, can often mean damage to your property. However, being a frog, you have to understand that I have to see it my way. Ribbit!!!

You know, if you didn't place so much desire in acquiring your precious houses at all cost, then the damage wouldn't seem as bad as it quite obviously is. Bob says that only a few years ago, most houses that you humans live in, were available to buy for under one hundred thousand, and in fact you could have bought a very nice pile in the country, along with acres of land for this sum, now, well Bob says you'd be lucky if you could buy a garden shed for this amount. Croak!!! Ah well, if you lot listened to what frogs have to say once in a while, you'd then understand that there's no need to get ripped off like you are at the moment.

I'll tell you something that you house owners have probably missed. All that money you think your houses are worth, is only a fraction of what they're worth to estate agents. These people, along with those greedy property developers, are the only ones to truly benefit from this incredible increase in house prices. Look at it this way, a few years ago, as I was telling you, Bob says that a very nice family house could have been bought for around fifty thousand. Also, at this time, if you sold up and bought say, a much more expensive house for around, one hundred thousand, you could be said to have made a half decent purchase, plus the fact that you would have gone up a few notches on that infamous housing ladder you lot keep on harping about. Right at this moment, you could barely even get a shed for this price, but that nice house at one hundred thousand would have increased in value to around a quarter of a million. Ribbit!!! Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? There's a darn sight more nice houses at around this price, than there are for one hundred thousand (if you can still find one that is!) Croak!!! Now you should be able to see why you're one of the losers of this country. Never mind eh!

I'm trying to think of something nice to say about that mister Blair... but only because he's leaving soon. Sadly, I can't think of a darn thing, so I won't bother...

Once again, that's all I have for this week. I’m going to hop off now, going to explore Bob's lovely garden again. In the meantime, stay safe and I'll see you all in the garden again real soon. Bye... Ribbit!!!

Froggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home