Ifrogman ifrogman

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Have you humans ever noticed that when you do something important, something else comes along to spoil it all? Well, with the call of spring being in the air, so to speak, (wink! wink!) us frogs are at a rather busy time in our lives. In other words, we're all busy romancing and servicing those gorgeous lady frogs during the night, just so as we can prolong the species and give your children something to play with. As frogs go, I've been just as busy in this department as any other frog in this beautiful land. The result, the first batch of spawn has been laid in the garden pond.

What's new about this, I hear you ask? Umm! Nothing really! However, being a frog with tons of pride in myself and for my race, I couldn't be more happier than to announce this special event, to you humans. Anyway, now I come to the part about spoiling things. No! Not me personally, but rather it's to do with the sharp change in the weather we're currently experiencing. Now, as long as the ice on the pond isn't too severe, my progeny should survive this little setback. Otherwise, I'm going to be busy again, that is until I get it right... Ribbit!!!

Bob says: If only human youngsters would behave in a way that indicates a certain amount of respect for those they live among. Unfortunately, I understand that this is just not so! Apparently, your young are never more happier, than when they're sticking knives into those around them. Bob also says, they rarely have respect for anyone, certainly not for their parents, and most likely not for themselves either. He reckons they seem to be hell bent in destroying everything, especially if the things they destroy have some intrinsic value to its owner.

I find this a very strange way to behave! Perhaps it's because they really do have too much time on their hands? Oh! And Bob says that it's most likely that they have too much money to spend. He's probably right! Croak!!! I'd also like to add that their parents are a lot to blame for their children's actions, not forgetting their attitude towards the rest of society in general. From where I stand, today's children have a whole lot more, and much more to do, than they had during Bob's childhood. But then, he says that he could always find something useful to do, without disrespecting or even killing people just because they wanted to. And what's all this about destroying other folks property? Have your young no shame in what they do? Croak!!!

Bob reckons that the streets are far less safe to walk along today, than they were when society actually cared what was going on. Not even your police can stop this oncoming tide of wanton crime. They are far too busy trying to catch the speeding motorist. Well, let's face it, your government can't make any money out of catching these criminals, juvenile or otherwise, but the motorist, that's something else altogether... plenty of money to be made there! Croak!!!

I've got to get back to my pond, so, stay safe and take care, and do drop by again soon... Ribbit!!!

Froggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home