Ifrogman ifrogman

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

NIMBY

Hello one and all,

Just thought I'd let you know, I've had to keep my wits about me these past few days. It's never truly peaceful here in the garden, what with those pesky furballs sneaking around the place like they owned it. One in particular appears to think that it's some kind of bird. Why? Because it was perched high in one of the trees for a while. Now, contrary to what many of you humans have the habit to think, a cat can indeed climb up and down a tree no matter how big it is, and all without the need for you lot to resort to calling for the fire brigade every time you think that it's trapped up there. Fortunately, for the birds anyway, it soon got bored and climbed back down again, thereby leaving this lofty perch for the birds to enjoy.

Bob says, it's truly amazing just how many of you lot there are that don't believe in global warming. Personally, I think that it's because you're far too afraid of what may happen to you if you find out that it's all true. He says, those in charge of the country, are considering the practical side to burying CO² deep underground in caverns and mines. It's a shame that they don't appear to realise that this CO² could escape through the natural fissures and strata in the rock. Well, you know what they say, as long as they aren't considering putting it all under my garden, they are welcome to do whatever they please with it... Okay! Okay! So I'm a NIMBY, so what?

Once again, it's been warm enough to make flowering plants bloom. I cannot recall a December that was as mild as this one. For me personally, there's still lots in the garden for me to dine on, and I'm lovin' it. Ribbit!! Still, when January comes around, it'll most likely turn into brass monkey weather. If it does, I'm going to find somewhere that's real cosy to hide away in. I like mine just as they are...

I don't think I ever told you this, but the pond where I live hasn't got any fish in it at the moment. Bob tells me that he's going to buy some early next spring. He says that they like to gobble up the gnat larva that frequent ponds like mine. That's great! Cos I like a bit of fish now and again too. Ribbit!! That Bob, I tell you, he's so kind to me...

Of course, these fish may just attract that horrible bird with stilts for legs, ugh! Now, it's a well known fact that these beasties are quite partial to having frogs on their menu, Croak!! Life can be excessively hard at times, even for a simple frog like me...

Well, once again, it's time for me to go and hunt for my lunch, so...

Stay safe and take care, do drop by again soon...

Froggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home